GebraBit MS5611 is a digital Barometric Pressure Module.
GebraBit MS5611 module can operate with “1V8” or “3V3” supply Voltages by Considered “VDD SEL” jumper selector.
User can interface with GebraBit MS5611 by either I2C or SPI protocol. This is achieved by dedicated four jumper selectors on the top right of the GebraBit MS5611 module. Furthermore, the last jumper selector (Fifth) is considered for setting the I2c address.
GEBRABIT MS5611-01BA03 is a new generation of high-resolution altimeter sensors from MEAS Switzerland. This barometric pressure sensor is optimized for altimeters and variometers. The sensor includes a high linearity pressure sensor and an ultra-low power 24bit ΔΣ ADC with internal factory calibrated coefficients. It provides a precise digital 24 Bit pressure and temperature value and different operation modes that allow the user to optimize conversion speed and current consumption. A high-resolution temperature output allows the implementation of an altimeter/thermometer function without any additional sensor.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable module I/O logic voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable interface protocol (I2C or SPI)
- User-selectable I2C address
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- GebraBit Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board