GebraBit DS18B20 is a 1-Wire Digital Thermometer.
On this module, users can assemble SMD, waterproof(DIP) DS18B20 sensor, or both of them. Also, you can easily select module power supply between 3V3 or 5V with a Considered onboard jumper selector that helps to use a wide range of microcontrollers for interfacing with this module.
GebraBit DS18B20 has a digital thermometer that provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18B20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus, and Each DS18B20 has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple DS18B20s to function on the same 1-Wire bus. Thus, using one microprocessor to control many DS18B20s distributed over a large area is simple. Applications that can benefit from this feature include HVAC environmental controls, temperature monitoring systems inside buildings, equipment, or machinery, and process monitoring and control systems.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- Ability to assemble sensors with different packages
- User selectable module power supply voltage between 3V3 and 5V
- ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board