GEBRABIT WIND SENSOR It is a thermal anemometer based on a traditional method for measuring wind speed called “hot-wire”.
GEBRABIT WIND SENSOR used a technique called “hot wire”, which involves heating an element to a constant temperature and then measuring the electrical power required to maintain the heated element at temperature as the wind changes. The wind velocity is proportional to the heat (i.e., power) applied to the sensor.
- On Board ON/OFF LED indicator
- GEBRABIT Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- Can use as daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce size of board
There are no reviews yet.