GebraBit HTU31D is a digital humidity and temperature measurement module.
GebraBit HTU31D operates with 3V3 and 5V Supply Voltages that users can easily select with jumper selector of the module.
User can interface with GebraBit HTU31D by I2C protocol and capable of setting I2C address with jumper selector of the module.
another important feauture of GebraBit HTU31D is that user access to reset pin of the HTU31D through RST pin of module for reset the module.
GebraBit HTU31D has one of the smallest and most accurate humidity and temperature sensor on the market named HTU31D.
Fast response time, precision measurement, low hysteresis, and Sustained performance even when exposed to extreme temperature and humidity environments are the HTU31D sensor features.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 3V3 and 5V
- Selectable I2C address
- Access to Reset pin of SHT35
- ON/OFF LED indicator
- GebraBit Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board