GebraBit TSL25721FN is a module that provides ambient light sensing (ALS).
GebraBit TSL25721FN module operates with “3V3“.
The GebraBit TSL25721FN module communicates with the I2C protocol and features a LED indicator for Dedicated Interrupt Pin.
The TSL2572 provides ALS that approximates human eye response to light intensity under a variety of lighting conditions and through a variety of attenuation materials. Accurate ALS measurements are the result of ams’ patented dual-diode technology and the UV rejection filter incorporated in the package. In addition, the operating range is extended to 60,000 lux in sunlight when the low-gain mode is used.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- I2C interface for reading data and configuring the sensor
- GEBRABIT Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- LED indicator for Dedicated Interrupt Pin
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board