GebraBit UVB-SENSOR features Photovoltaic Mode Schottky-type Photodiode.
This module can operate with “3V3” or “5V” supply Voltages by Considered “VCC SEL” jumper selector.
As you know, sensor Output is current type, so GebraBit UVB-SENSOR has an integrated op-amp which converts UV-B Photodiode Output, to an analog voltage on the “A0” pin.
UVB-SENSOR is a UV Schottky-type photodiode, which can detect the 280-315 nm wavelength range of UV light.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 3V3 and 5V
- Photovoltaic Mode Schottky-type Photodiode
- integrated op-amp
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- GebraBit Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board