GebraBit LED module features either SMD or DIP triple LEDs.Note that avoid using DIP and SMD simultaneously. For proper operation, either DIP or SMD LEDs must be assembled.
GebraBit LED module can operate with “3V3” or “5V” supply Voltages by considered “VCC SEL” jumper selector.
User can set(ACTIVE HIGH) the LEDs status by “LD1“, “LD2” and “LD3” pins. For easy accessibility, GebraBit LED gives access to the “LD1“, “LD2“, “LD3“, “VCC“, and “GND” pins by a 5-pin PH connector to extend them on other boards.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- Features either SMD or DIP triple LEDs
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 3V3 and 5V
- Control Pin access with PH connector
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board