GEBRABIT ICP-20100 is a High Accuracy Barometric Pressure and Temperature Module.
GebraBit ICP-20100 module can operate with “1V8” or “3V3” supply Voltages by Considered “VDD SEL” jumper selector. Also there is an another jumper named “VDIO SEL “, which is regarded to select logic level voltage of module I/O pins between “1V8” or “3V3”. This feature helps to use a wide range of microcontrollers for interfacing with this module.
User can interface with GebraBit ICP-20100 by either I2C or SPI protocol. This is achieved by dedicated four jumper selectors on the top right of the GebraBit ICP-20100 module. Furthermore, the last jumper selector (Fifth) is considered for setting the I2c address.
Also, Users can access the interrupt pin of the ICP-20100 through the “int” pin of the GebraBit ICP-20100 module.
ICP-20100 is a sensor that provides a high-accuracy, low power, barometric pressure, and temperature sensor solution that integrates a capacitive pressure sensor for monitoring pressure changes in the range of 30 to 110 kPa.
The ICP-20100 can be configured to achieve ultra-low noise or ultra-low power performance and is flexible to perform anywhere in-between. Additionally, the filters can be enabled to allow even lower noise performance or activate features such as filtering of pressure glitches (e.g.opening/closing a window).
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- Selectable module power supply and I/O logic voltage between1V8 and 3V3
- On Board Selectable protocol between I2C and SPI
- On Board Selectable I2C address
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- On Board LED indicator for sensor interrupt
- GEBRABIT Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board