GebraBit BH1790GLC carries an optical sensor for heart rate monitor IC in which LED driver and green light detection photodiode are incorporated. As a result, two emitting LED1 and LED2 are considered on this module.
GebraBit BH1790GLC module needs a 3V3 input Supply Voltage to turn the BH1790GLC sensor ON. Also, there is two jumper selector on the GebraBit BH1790GLC module; One is “VLED” which determines LED1 & LED2 Anode Supply Voltage between “5V” or “3V3”.The other jumper is “VDIO” which is regarded to select logic level voltage of module I2C interface between “1V8” or “3V3”.This feature helps to use a wide range of microcontrollers for interfacing with this module.I2C interface is required to Read data and configure the sensor.
BH1790GLC is an optical sensor for heart rate monitor IC in which LED driver and green light detection photodiode are incorporated. This device drives LED and provides the intensity of light reflected from body. LED brightness can be adjusted by LED driver current and light emitting period. The photodiode having the high sensitivity for green light, excellent wavelength selectivity and excellent lrcut characteristics achieves accurate pulse wave detection.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- Integrated emitting LEDs
- User-selectable I2C logic level voltage
- User-selectable LED1 & LED2 Anode Supply Voltage
- I2C interface for reading data and configuring the sensor
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board