GebraBit BMP390 is a pressure and temperature measurement Module
GebraBit BMP390 module can operate with “1V8” or “3V3” supply Voltages by Considered “VDD SEL” jumper selector. Also there is an another jumper named “VDIO SEL “, which is regarded to select logic level voltage of module I/O pins between “1V8” or “3V3”. This feature helps to use a wide range of microcontrollers for interfacing with this module.
User can interface with GebraBit BMP390 by either I2C or SPI protocol. This is achieved by dedicated four jumper selectors on the top right of the GebraBit BMP390 module. Furthermore, the last jumper selector (Fifth) is considered for setting the I2c address.
Also, Users can access the interrupt pin of the ICP-20100 through the “int” pin of the GebraBit ICP-20100 module.
GEBRABIT BME390 is a very small, low-power, low-noise 24-bit absolute barometric pressure sensor. The digital, high-performance sensor is ideally suited for a wide range of altitude tracking applications. The BMP390 pressure sensor offers outstanding design flexibility, providing a single package solution that customers can easily integrate into many existing and upcoming devices such as smartphones, GPS modules, wearables, hearables, and drones.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable module I/O logic voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable interface protocol (I2C or SPI)
- User-selectable Selectable I2C address
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- On Board LED indicator for sensor interrupt
- Board LED indicator for sensor interrupt
- GEBRABIT Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board