GebraBit IIM42351 is a High-Performance 3-Axis SmartIndustrial Accelerometer module with 16-bit ADC .
GebraBit IIM42351 module can operate with “1V8” or “3V3” supply Voltages by Considered “VDD SEL” jumper selector. Also, there is another jumper named “VDIO SEL “, which is regarded to select the logic level voltage of module I/O pins between “1V8” or “3V3”. This feature helps to use a wide range of microcontrollers for interfacing with this module.
User can interface with GebraBit IIM42351 by either I2C or SPI protocol. This is achieved by dedicated four jumper selectors on the top right of the GebraBit IIM42351 module. Furthermore, the last jumper selector (Fifth) is considered for setting the I2C address.
Another important issue of GebraBit IIM42351 is accessing the sensor’s FSYNC and INT pins.
The IIM-42351 includes multiple capabilities to enable easy, robust and accurate inertial and inclination measurements in Industrial applications such as Output data rate up to 8 kHz, Highly accurate external clock input to increase ODR accuracy, reduce system level sensitivity error, improve measurement impacts from device to device variation and Wake-on-motion interrupt for low power operation of applications processor.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable module I/O logic voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable interface protocol (I2C or SPI)
- User-selectable I2C address (AD0)
- Access to all data pins of the sensor
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board