GebraBit ICM20948 is World’s Lowest Power 9-axis MotionTraking module that integrates a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and 3-Axis compass.
GebraBit ICM20948 operates with a 5V input Supply Voltage due to an integrated 1V8 regulator, which regulator output is accessible on the “1V8” pin.
User can interface with GebraBit ICM20948 by either I2C or SPI protocol. This is achieved by dedicated four jumper selectors on the top right of the GebraBit ICM20948 module. Furthermore, the last jumper selector (Fifth) is considered for setting the I2C address.
One another important issue of GebraBit ICM20948 is that besides accessing the FSYNC and INT pins of the sensor, the auxiliary I2C interface of ICM20948 is available on GEBRABUS. As a result, this allows data from external sensors (such as magnetometers) to be read through the module.
ICM-20948 supports on-chip 16-bit ADCs, programmable digital filters, an embedded temperature sensor, programmable interrupts, and Digital Motion Processor (DMP). Communication ports include I2C and high-speed SPI at 7 MHz.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable interface protocol (I2C or SPI)
- User-selectable I2C address (AD0)
- Auxiliary I2C interface
- Access to all data pins of the sensor
- 1V8 Voltage Regulator
- 1V8 Output Voltage
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board