GEBRABIT Resistive Soil Moisture module determines the amount of soil moisture by measuring changes in electrical resistance to determine the water content of the soil. This module uses electrical resistance to determine soil’s water content and has an Analog output of moisture content and a digital output of the comparator on the module.
GEBRABIT Resistive Soil Moisture has an analog and Digital output capable of using 3V3 and 5V Supply Voltages that users can easily select with Considered on board jumper select. This feature helps to use a wide range of microcontrollers for interfacing with this module.
- Selectable module power supply voltage between3V3 and 5V
- On Board Selectable protocol between I2C and SPI
- On Board Selectable I2C address
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Board LED indicator for sensor interrupt
- GEBRABIT Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board