GebraBit BU27006MUC is a digital color module that senses Red, Green, Blue (RGB), and Infrared and converts them to digital values.
GebraBit BU27006MUC module can operate with “1V8” or “3V3” supply Voltages by Considered “VCC SEL” jumper selector.
The GebraBit BU27006MUC module communicates with the I2C interface and features a LED indicator for Dedicated Interrupt Pin.
BU27006MUC is a digital color sensor IC with a Flicker sensing function. The high sensitivity, wide dynamic range, and excellent Ircut characteristics make it possible for this IC to obtain the accurate illuminance and color temperature of ambient light. It is also possible to detect flicker light noise of display and room lighting. It is ideal for adjusting the LCD backlight of TV, mobile phones, and tablet PC.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- I2C interface for reading data and configuring the sensor
- LED indicator for Dedicated Interrupt Pin
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board