GebraBit LTR-303ALS-01 is a module that converts light intensity to a digital output signal Close to human eye spectral response by rejecting UV/IR light.
GebraBit LTR-303ALS-01 module operates with a “3V3” supply Voltage. a jumper named “VDIO SEL” embedded, which is regarded to select the logic level voltage of module I/O pins between “1V8” or “3V3”. This feature helps to use a wide range of microcontrollers for interfacing with this module.
GebraBit LTR-303ALS-01 communicates with the I2C interface and features a LED indicator for Dedicated Interrupt Pin.
The LTR-303ALS-01 is a low voltage I2C digital light sensor (ALS) in a low-cost miniature chipped lead-free surface mount package. It provides a linear response over a wide dynamic range from 0.01 lux to 64k lux and is well suited to applications under high ambient brightness. There are altogether six gain settings (1X, 2X, 4X, 8X, 48X, and 96X) available for the user to configure.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module I/O logic voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- I2C interface for reading data and configuring the sensor
- LED indicator for Dedicated Interrupt Pin
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board