GebraBit APDS-9306-065 is Digital Ambient Light Sensor that converts light.
GebraBit APDS-9306-065 module can operate with “1V8” or “3V3” supply Voltages by Considered “VDD SEL” jumper selector.
The GebraBit APDS-9306-065 module communicates with the I2C protocol and features a LED indicator for Dedicated Interrupt Pin.
APDS-9306-065 is a low-voltage Sensor that converts light intensity to digital signal output with an I2C interface. It consists of a photodiode, ADC, oscillator, and power-on reset to ensure consistent start-up. The APDS-9306-065 approximates the human eye response, providing a direct read-out, where the output count is proportional to the ambient light level. Low light functionality enables operation behind darkened glass.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICS ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICS MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- I2C interface for reading data and configuring the sensor
- LED indicator for Dedicated Interrupt Pin
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board