GebraBit BME280 is a digital relative humidity, barometric pressure, and ambient temperature measurement Module.
GebraBit BME280 module can operate with “1V8” or “3V3” supply Voltages by Considered “VDD SEL” jumper selector. Also there is an another jumper named “VDIO SEL “, which is regarded to select logic level voltage of module I/O pins between “1V8” or “3V3”. This feature helps to use a wide range of microcontrollers for interfacing with this module.
User can interface with GebraBit BME280 by either I2C or SPI protocol. This is achieved by dedicated four jumper selectors on the top right of the GebraBit BME280 module. Furthermore, the last jumper selector (Fifth) is considered for setting the I2c address.
BME280 is a digital relative Humidity, barometric pressure, and ambient temperature sensor specially developed for mobile applications and wearables where size and low power consumption are key design parameters. The unit combines high linearity and high accuracy sensors and is perfectly feasible for low current consumption, long-term stability, and high EMC robustness. The humidity sensor offers an extremely fast response time and supports performance requirements for emerging applications such as context awareness and high accuracy over a wide temperature range.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable module I/O logic voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable interface protocol (I2C or SPI)
- User-selectable I2C address
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- GebraBit Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board