GebraBit IAM20381 is a High-Performance 3-axis MotionTracking accelerometer module for Automotive applications with an integrated 16-bit ADC.
GebraBit IAM20381 module can operate with “1V8” or “3V3” supply Voltages by Considered “VDD SEL” jumper selector. Also, there is another jumper named “VDIO SEL “, which is regarded to select the logic level voltage of module I/O pins between “1V8” or “3V3”. This feature helps to use a wide range of microcontrollers for interfacing with this module.
User can interface with GebraBit IAM20381 by either I2C or SPI protocol. This is achieved by dedicated four jumper selectors on the top right of the GebraBit IAM20381 module. Furthermore, the last jumper selector (Fifth) is considered for setting the I2C address.
Another important issue of GebraBit IAM20381 is accessing the sensor’s FSYNC and INT pins.
The IAM-20381 is a MotionTracker that features User-programmable digital filters for the gyroscope and temperature sensor, with a 512-byte FIFO that can lower the traffic on the serial bus interface and reduce power consumption by allowing the system processor to burst read sensor data and then go into a low-power mode. IAM-20381, with its 3-axis integration, enables manufacturers to eliminate the costly and complex selection, qualification, and system-level integration of discrete devices, guaranteeing optimal motion performance.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable module I/O logic voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable interface protocol (I2C or SPI)
- User-selectable I2C address (AD0)
- Access to all data pins of the sensor
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board