GebraBit BHC1603FVC-TR is an analog current output ambient light sensor that has Spectral sensitivity close to human eyes sensitivity.
GebraBit BHC1603FVC-TR module can operate with “3V3” or “5V” supply Voltages by Considered “VDD SEL” jumper selector.
The user can select the BHC1603FVC-TR sensor mode by using the jumpers embedded on the board or by the “GC1” and “GC2” pins.
Sensor Output data is available as the analog voltage on Gebrabit BHC160FVC-TR “VO” pin.
BH1620FVC IC is the most suitable to obtain the ambient light data for adjusting the LCD and Keypad backlight of the Mobphoneshone for power saving and better visibility.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 3V3 and 5V
- Mode selection by jumper or pins
- Analog voltage OUTPUT
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- GEBRABIT Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board