GebraBit ICM20689 is a High-Performance 6-axis MotionTracking module that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, a 3-axis accelerometer with an On-Chip 16-bit ADC.
GebraBit ICM20689 module can operate with “1V8” or “3V3” supply Voltages by Considered “VDD SEL” jumper selector. Also, there is another jumper named “VDIO SEL “, which is regarded to select the logic level voltage of module I/O pins between “1V8” or “3V3”. This feature helps to use a wide range of microcontrollers for interfacing with this module.
User can interface with GebraBit ICM20689 by either I2C or SPI protocol. This is achieved by dedicated four jumper selectors on the top right of the GebraBit ICM20689 module. Furthermore, the last jumper selector (Fifth) is considered for setting the I2C address.
Another important issue of GebraBit ICM20689 is accessing the sensor’s FSYNC and INT pins.
ICM-20689 includes on-chip 16-bit ADCs, programmable digital filters, an embedded temperature sensor, programmable interrupts, and Digital Motion Processor (DMP). Communication ports include I2C and high-speed SPI at 8 MHz.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable module I/O logic voltage between 1V8 and 3V3
- User-selectable interface protocol (I2C or SPI)
- User-selectable I2C address (AD0)
- Access to all data pins of the sensor
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board