GEBRABIT PH module represents the hydrogen ion concentration in pH units.
A pH sensor is one of the essential tools that’s typically used for water measurements. This type of sensor can measure the amount of alkalinity and acidity in water and other solutions.
The standard pH scale is usually represented by a value ranging from 0-14. When a substance has a pH value of seven, this is considered to be neutral. Substances with a pH value above seven represent higher amounts of alkalinity, whereas substances with a pH value lower than seven are believed to be more acidic.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 3V3 and 5V
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- GEBRABIT Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board