GebraBit TCRT5000-5 is a reflective Optical, 5-channel module.
The GebraBit TCRT5000-5 module can be used for robotic projects such as line followers.
GebraBit TCRT5000-5 module operates just with an input “5V” supply voltage.
GebraBit TCRT5000-5 module OUTPUT is available as the analog and digital voltage from “AO1” to “AO5” and “DO1” to “DO5” pins.
For easy accessibility, GebraBit TCRT5000-5 gives access to the “5V“, “GND“, and “DO1” to “DO5” pins by an IDC-2×4 connector to extend them on other boards.
GebraBit TCRT5000-5 features 5 TCRT5000 sensors with a ∽18mm distance from each other, each sensor has a LED indicator on its side; when the TCRT5000 sense the IR, the LED status will be changed.
The TCRT5000 is a reflective sensor that includes an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package that blocks visible light.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- Analog Voltage OUTPUT
- Digital Voltage OUTPUT
- Data Pin access with IDC connector
- LED indicator for IR diagnosing
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board