GebraBit TCRT5000-2 is a reflective Optical, 2-channel module.
The GebraBit TCRT5000-2 module can be used for robotic projects such as line followers.
GebraBit TCRT5000-2 module can operate with “3V3” or “5V” supply Voltages by considered “VCC SEL” jumper selector.
GebraBit TCRT5000-2 module OUTPUT is available as the analog and digital voltage on “AO1” and “AO2“, “DO1” and “DO2” pins.
For easy accessibility, GebraBit TCRT5000-2 gives access to the “5V“, “GND“, “DO1“, “DO2“, “AO1“, and “AO2” pins by an IDC-2×4 connector to extend them on other boards.
The distance between 2 TCRT500 sensors is about 18mm.
The IR intensity threshold is adjustable by an embedded potentiometer in the GebraBit TCRT5000-2 module, when the IR intensity goes above, or below the threshold, the “DO1” and “DO2” pin and the LEDs status will be changed.
NOTE: An empty TCRT5000 sensor slot has been regarded in the module, so the GebraBit TCRT5000-2 can be used as a one-channel module, and the output data will be available on “AO1” and “DO1” pins.
The TCRT5000 is a reflective sensor that includes an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package that blocks visible light.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 3V3 and 5V
- Analog Voltage OUTPUT
- Digital Voltage OUTPUT
- Data Pin access with IDC connector
- Usable as one-channel
- Adjustable IR intensity threshold
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board