GebraBit PUSH BUTTON module features various pushbutton footprints such as DIP, SMD, and right-angle ones.
GebraBit PUSH BUTTON module can operate with “3V3” or “5V” supply Voltages by considered “VCC SEL” jumper selector.
By pressing the pushbutton, the “OUT” pin is set to LOW and the LED turns on. For easy accessibility, GebraBit BUZZER gives access to the “OUT“, “VCC“, and “GND” pins by a 3-pin PH connector to extend them on other board.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- Features various pushbutton footprints
- User-selectable module power supply voltage between 3V3 and 5V
- Pushbutton status LED
- Data Pin access with PH connector
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GebraBit small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GebraBit MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board