GEBRABIT Dissolved Oxygen module was used to measure the dissolved oxygen in the water to reflect the water quality.
This module uses the Definition of resistance: ρ is the resistivity; L is the length of the resistor element to determine the water quality.
Good water quality is very important to aquatic organisms. Dissolved oxygen is one of the important parameters to reflect water quality. Low dissolved oxygen in the water will lead to difficulty in breathing for aquatic organisms, which may threaten their lives.
- Selectable module power supply voltage between 3V3 and 5V
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- GEBRABIT Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board