GebraBit APDS-9960 Features advanced Gesture detection, Proximity detection, Digital Ambient Light Sense(ALS), and Color Sense (RGBC) with UV and IR blocking filters.
GebraBit APDS-9960 module operates with a “3V3” supply Voltage.
A dedicated pin named “VLD” is embedded for APDS-9960‘s LED that the user can power separately. Of course by default assembled R7 resistor result in : VLED=VCC(3V3).
GebraBit APDS-9960 communicates with the I2C protocol and features a LED indicator for Dedicated Interrupt Pin.
The APDS-9960 device Gesture detection utilizes four directional photodiodes to sense reflected IR energy to convert physical motion information to digital information. The Color and ALS detection feature provides red, green, blue, and clear light intensity data. The Proximity detection feature provides distance measurement by photodiode detection of reflected IR energy.
WARNING: FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ICs ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ITS PRECIOUS CHARACTERISTICS RANGES, USERS MUST CERTAINLY REFER TO ICs MANUFACTURE DATASHEET.
- On Board, ON/OFF LED indicator
- I2C interface for reading data and configuring the sensor
- LED indicator for Dedicated Interrupt Pin
- Pin Compatible with GEBRABUS
- GEBRABIT small package
- It can be used as a daughter board of GEBRABIT MCU Modules
- Featuring Castellated pad (Assembled as SMD Part)
- Separatable screw parts to reduce the size of the board